Drobo 5C Review (Drobo 5C: Unboxing, Setup, Speed Test and Migration from 2nd Generation Drobo)

I bought the Drobo 5C from eBuyer in the UK, and I migrated the data from my Drobo 4 Bay.

In the video, I am going to unbox my new Drobo 5C, that I bought from eBuyer. I am going to show you how to set it up, and I will run a disk speed test on both this and my old Drobo, using Blackmagic Disk Speed Test. Finally, I am going to show you how to migrate (transfer) the hard drives from my old Drobo 2nd Generation, which only used USB 2.0, to my new Drobo 5C, which features USB 3.0, and USB-C.


Buy the products featured:



Comments

  1. Hasleo BitLocker Anywhere Crack
    I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Questions for the 'What's on my iPhone?' tag

How to deshell an external hard drive. How to shuck an external hard drive.

Bitlocker for Mac